An exciting opportunity exists for a vibrant Class 5/6 teacher for 2018.
The successful applicant will need to be energetic, enthusiastic, experienced and passionate about teaching as well as learning.
Experience in Steiner education or willingness to undertake professional learning in Steiner education is essential.
This is a full-time position commencing January 2018.
Applicants will be required to have:
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Experience with mapping NSW and Australian Curriculum
- Relevant teaching qualifications and experience
- Experience of and commitment to Steiner Education
- Able to inspire ‘a love of learning’ in the students
- Excellent ability to build rapport with students, colleagues and parents
For more information contact the Blue Mountains Steiner School on (02) 4758 6044
Please email applications including resume and three referees to:
Applications close 4pm, Friday 13th October 2017