Enrolment Fees for 2017
Kindergarten to Class 6
|Per annum||Per Term|
|1st child||$ 7,500.00||$ 1,875.00|
|2nd child||$ 5,625.00||$ 1,406.25|
|3rd child||$ 3,750.00||$ 937.50|
These fees include some local excursions, most books and materials. Specific items like recorders and compasses may be charged separately. The same applies to class camps and some excursions. Fees are set at a rate that meet the cost of running the school.
- $47 (rebates available depending on age of child, a holder of a Health Care Card or Indigenous) – parents may be eligible to claim Child Care Benefit
- The discounts for more than one child do not apply to preschool students.
- $150 per term for 1st child
- $200 per term for 2 or more children (over the age of 12 months)
All applications will be processed in order of receipt, and consideration will be given to the applicant’s once enrolled, students are expected to support the school’s ethos and comply with the school rules to maintain the enrolment.
There is an enrolment application fee of $55 at the time of lodging an application. Depending on intended start date of enrolment, an interview will be arranged with the class teacher, parents and the child. Interviews for places in Kindergarten, Pre-Kindy and Wattle Glow Preschool are held in August/September for enrolments in the following year.
If the child’s enrolment application is successful, the parents/caregivers will be notified in writing and at that point, the parents/caregivers are required to pay the non-refundable enrolment fee of $400 (this fee is per family who have children concurrently enrolled). The sessional enrolment fee is $200 with a further $200 to be paid when the child enrols in Kindergarten. For Preschool enrolments, there is a $200 enrolment bond payable prior to child commencing which is refunded at the end of the child’s enrolment providing the term fees have been finalised. These fees are used to provide income for capital works at the school.
For our Enrolment Policy and Procedure, click here.
- Fees per term are payable in advance from the first week of term and must be paid or a Fee Payment by Instalment must be put in place and commenced within 21 days unless prior arrangement has been made, in writing, with the Senior Clerical Officer (SCO).
- Fee Payment by Instalment forms can be obtained from the Office Administrator. Families making payments by instalment must have paid all fees due in the term by the end of the term they fall in.
- Full term fees become due on the first day of the term and are payable in full even if a pupil does not remain at the School for the entire term. However, fees for a new pupil, starting at the School after the term commenced will be charged only for the term weeks s/he attends.
- Full fees are payable for any pupil who is absent from the School for all or part of the term, unless other approved arrangements have been made with the SCO.
- Families with fees outstanding after 21 days (not including families with prior arrangements) will be sent a notice requesting immediate payment. A copy of this request will be sent to the Finance Committee.
- If no communication is received from families within 7 days of the notice requesting immediate payment, they will be called to a meeting with a member of the Finance Committee. This meeting must take place within 14 days and a reasonable programme of payment must be agreed upon and signed by the parent(s)/ guardian(s) or the matter will be referred to a debt collection agency or the School’s solicitor for further action.
- The SCO will advise the Finance Committee at the end of each term of any accounts which are in arrears.
- Fees not paid in full by the end of the term in which they become due will be referred to a debt collection agency or the School’s solicitor for further action.
- The School reserves the right to not allow a child back to School in the next term if the fee account is in arrears from the previous term.
|Term 1||Term 2||Term 3||Term 4|
|2017||1st February – 5th April||26th April – 28th June||19th July – 20th September||11th October – 13th December|
School Tours and Open Days
Tours with the Principal are available on three Fridays every term. Please book in through the office.
We invite you to attend one of our open main lessons to observe Steiner education in action. Commencing at 9am you are invited to observe a morning circle and some of the main lesson in one of our classes.
Please contact the office to book in to observe a class – bookings are essential so please phone the office on 4758 6044 or email us at email@example.com
Please also contact the school office if you would like to arrange a school tour.
We hold several Open Days a year. On Saturday, 4 June we will be holding our Early Childhood Centre Open Day (incorporating Playgroup, Preschool and Kindergarten) from 10am – 12pm.